THE PITCH:
A REFLECTION ON FEEDBACK FROM LAST PITCH:
Reflecting on my previous post, I realized it had plenty of room to improve- especially the energy and direct eye contact with the camera. I also realized the pace was quick and it would be helpful to have static facts presented while I was speaking. I wanted to leave an impression with the viewer and drive key points that I felt were compelling. Classmates shared positive feedback and encouraged me to increase my eye contact and shorten my pitch by 20 seconds.
WHAT I CHANGED:
To deliver my key points and leave an impression with viewers, I added a slide presentation to the background of my video. This allowed me to add static images to reinforce my key points. I also maintained eye contact with the camera and shortened the length of my video.
Hello Mario,
ReplyDeleteYour elevator pitch is extremely well put together and convincing. I especially enjoy the addition of the slide show and all the information that was included, that is something I want to include in my future pitches. One thing I'd suggest is to include some body languages in your pitch to put more emphasis on your ideas.
Hello Mario,
ReplyDeleteThe use of the slide show and your voice within this pitch engaged the listener well and informed regarding your business idea clearly and concisely. I think it's good that you were able to take the feedback you received and continue to improve your pitch! The eye contact definitely kept the listener active and interested since it creates a foundation the relationship you wish to build with them to further grow your business.
Hey Mario,
ReplyDeleteOverall, you did a good job on this elevator pitch! Your addition of a slide show really helped in driving home your key points and kept me and everyone else engaged. When delivering a pitch, eye contact with your audience is key, and you have done a good job with maintaining eye contact, whether it's a camera or an actual person. Keep up the good work!