Friday, July 13, 2018

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3


1) The pitch. 
2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. 
I received positive feedback on the introduction of slides and others said they would likely add to their next presentation.  I appreciated the feedback to add more body language and emphasis to add a little more excitement to the presentation.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
Based on the positive feedback, I kept most of the pitch the same.  I added a little more emphasis and tried to be a bit more enthusiastic.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mario,

    I noticed that your pitch is even better with the emphasis and enthusiasm! Conveying your passion for what you are pitching to others can help get them interested as well. Body language and facial expressions are definitely key, and I am glad that you were able to gain experience and knowledge in how to utilize them to complement the things that you say. I also liked the idea of the slides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mario,

    With my experience in acting, I can assure you that hand gestures, body language, and vocals are vital to a good pitch or in general speech. By nailing down those three things, you will show potential investors that you have passion and genuinely believe in your business idea. At the moment, I couldn't find any flaws within your pitch, but if I happen to find something in the future, I will definitely let you know! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete