Friday, July 6, 2018

18A – Create a Customer Avatar


My customer avatar is a female attorney in her mid-thirties.  She is married and has two young children.  Her husband has a 9-5 job with good benefits, which allows his wife to start her own law practice.  She enjoys Law and Order and medical shows, likes Grey’s anatomy.  Between her work and caring for a house and two young children, she rarely has spare time and she spends it with her family.  Networking events takes up some of her evenings and she occasionally sees clients on Saturday morning.  She is a smart and hardworking woman.

What do you have in common with the customer avatar? If you have anything in common with the avatar, do you think that is a coincidence? Why?
I have nothing in common with this avatar, but it has a lot in common with my wife, who is a young attorney, a wife and a mother.  Doing this exercise, I realized that every attorney I interviewed for the previous assignments were young female attorneys, most of whom are mothers of young children.  This is likely because of my wife’s friendship and networking relationships with them.  I now realize that I should have interviewed some male attorneys for more diversified opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment